Friday, August 27, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having FUN!

Ok, so it's been a while since I've posted.. & that could possibly be an understatement. But look at me! I come out with a new background & this post will be filled with all kinds of fun things!

In my last post I mentioned Emma Kate.. (I believe I said 'Emma Kate we can't WAIT!' ... Yet another understatement, looking back.) She's finally here!! She was born on August 17th, 7lbs 6oz. @ 2:34pm!!


Just got her hair done!! Pink bow is an absolute must for the newest princess!!


Coming home from the hospital! Look how tiny she is!!

Uncle Boski & I.. This was my first time seeing her. Needless to say, Uncle Boski can't get enough! & I can't either! ;)

In the most precious onesie & headband ever! Yours truly picked them out:)

I could share every picture I have (thus far) of her & not get tired of it... But I'm sure everyone else will. Uncle Boski & I are constantly looking at the pictures we have of her. When I'm bored I just look through all the pictures on my phone & it puts me in such a lovey-dovey/happy/softy kinda mood! I could never have anticipated the joy she would bring when she finally arrived, & she's not even my own baby!! I have to admit, the older I get, the bigger my soft spot gets for little ones... I just can't help it! I guess my mommy-genes are fiiiinally emerging. 'Bout time, if you ask me ;)

I'm off work tomorrow & Uncle Boski & I are headed to Louisville for a wedding... I promise pics will follow! I'm pumped about the wedding... First one I've gotten to go to all summer! Love weddings as well... I can't wait for my own. That gene emerged a loooong time ago, but that's all for another post!

X0X0;)

No comments:

Post a Comment