Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I L-0-V-E Christmas!

Before I begin... I don't know what's up with the layout of my blog. I'm trying to fix it but I have no real knowledge of this stuff & can't fix my problems with what little knowledge I have to work with. None of my pictures are showing up where I've designated them, so I've just removed them altogether, (hopefully just for the time being :/) my 'Blog Archive' is down at the bottom, instead of to the right where it is supposed to be & it's the same with my 'About Me'! Not to mention my presh background is being a fair weather one; coming & going as it pleases. Humph!!

Anyway, it's officially 10 short days until Christmas!!!!!!! Have I mentioned I love love LOVE Christmas?! It's my favorite holiday! Although I do love the Fall Holiday Time in general (Halloween, TGiving, Christmas, New Year's) I think Christmas is my number 1 favorite! Ever since I moved into my own place & was able to decorate the way I wanted to decorate, my love has increased even more. This way I can make my surroundings as Christmas-y & ridiculous as I please! I think I use the decorations to express my love for the holiday & the decorations simultaneously increase my love for the holiday... It's a very special relationship ;)

This is what we're workin' with this year as far as trees & decor!

Gettin` ready to decorate. I wait patiently while Boski gets all the branches just 'so' :)


While he does the patience-required part, in addition to the above, I also do this!
*** (Please note tiara + feathers aka my tree-topper this year) ***


Worth the wait! I do the majority of the decorating & then Boski gets to go in & fix what bothers him!

A few of my lil' favie ornaments <3



Here are a few of my favorite household Christmas decor items as well!



** The little gold decorative balls in the apothecary jar on the right were meant just to be for the Holiday season, but I'm leavin' 'em year-round! I love them & they go perfectly with our normal decor! How great is it that it worked out that way?!? **

& to wrap it up, this was the day I had today:

Relaxing + productivity! I'm so proud of myself!! :)

XxO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment