Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SATC - Like a Bible

I can't tell you how many times Sex & the City has given me insight on life, or helped me see a situation in a different &, most of the time, clearer light. I know it sounds lame, because it's just a tv show (&, ahem, 2 movies,) but sometimes I see so much of myself in those women. Their struggles, trials, tribulations, & sometimes even their triumphs. I think a lot of women can, really. If I owned the seasons on DVD (Why don't I, anyway? Mental note: Add to shopping list!) I would be able to watch them, & depending on where I was in my life, gain something each time I watched. It's just always so current... The issues I mean. Sorry SJP, but your hair in the first couple episodes just doesn't translate to 2011. Which brings me to this little gem I found on a friend's blog. I've read the quote before, but it resonated with me more today than ever before. This goes perfectly with my post from last night! See below!!


XOX Lovies!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the writer's of this show capture women perfectly...and it's comforting to know all of us ladies can relate to the various situations they all go though :) Agreed girl.

    ReplyDelete