Monday, April 11, 2011

Wedding Recap!

That's right! I'm back in Lex & my momma is now happily married!! She is currently in a gorgy chalet in Gatlinburg with her newly acquired hubby! She has plenty of room for visitors & has invited me, my sister, & the boo & if she's not careful I just might take her up on it!

It was a beautifully simple & small wedding with only close friends & family in attendance. It was great & so the two of them. My sweet grandpa walked her down the aisle & everything!

Here are some pics of the day!

How ca-uuute are they?!

My sister, momma, & I!

New additions to my family!

Lovebirds :) So cute!

Claudia, my mom, & my Aunt V!
{These are 2 of my mom's best friends... They are the coolest ladies ever!}

Me & the boo!
{Check the shoes... Look familiar? ;)}

All in all, it was a beautiful weekend of family & love! It was great!!

I also want to take a moment & share my cute new purchases for the summer! I am beyond ready to be poolside lounging!! We will be opening the pool in our backyard very soon & I cannot wait!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Your momma looked beautiful for her big day!! I LOOOOVE Gatlinburg! I hope you hit the outlets before leaving child!!!

    ReplyDelete