Monday, April 4, 2011

Let's Catch Up!

I am the worst blogger lately! I have just been too busy to sit down & blog!!

But let's catch up, shall we?

First things first... My heart is breaking for my KY BBall boys! I'm still sad, 2 days later, we didn't win. BUT! I am so incredibly proud of these boys & all they've accomplished this season. It was a great season... They all grew as a team & I just want to give Coach Cal a big ole smooch for getting this program back to where it should be! It's tradition & Cal gets it!!

In honor of the game & my friend's birthday on Saturday night, yours truly hosted a little partay! There was yummy food, blue & white decor absolutely everywhere, & of course a few drinky poos! Because I've never truly had a very college-y house party, I made blue jello shots for the occasion!

Go Cats!!

The boo & his bro got their JORTS on!!

Again, I am so sad we lost, but so proud of how far the Cats have come!! Even Jay-Z was impressed after we beat UNC!!


Love him... He's so Fuh-LyyY!
But have you heard? He's evidently getting fined for being there! Because he owns the Nets, he was accused of recruiting the not-yet-draft-eligible kiddos. Psh... Like Jay Z is going to take time out of his ballin' schedule to actually go recruit.
& let's all just take note of how lucky these boys are to have this picture. Get it framed asap boys!

This week is going to be a busy one, so let me just apologize in advance for when I go bloggy MIA. My mom is getting married THIS Saturday!! Those of us in the family who are actually still left in Lex & nearby (my sister & I) are loading up the car & heading down to Eastern KY on Thursday for the event!! I will be sure to take many pics & do a follow-up post when I return!

But for now, I'm off to worky!
XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment