Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness!

I am a horrible blogger for being MIA for so long! It's all this pretty weather we've been having lately... I get spring fever in the worst way!

I really have been pretty busy... My mom & sister have been in town & have been staying at MY house for the past week-ish! My sister goes to school in Berea {& is actually already gone... She was on limited spring break time & had to go back last Thursday!} & my mom has been bouncing back & forth between Eastern KY {with my grandpa} & Illinois {with her fiance!} Lexington used to be home base for everyone... We were pretty much all here, but now it's just me! Needless to say I've been busy being the hostess with the mostest & lemme tell ya, it's a full time job.

Just wanted to pop in & let everyone know I'm still alive & kickin' & planning a catch-up post very soon! I love springtime & I feel like I get super-busy in the spring... Or maybe I make myself busy because the pretty weather motivates me to get out & go?! I haaate, hate, hate winter & I never want to leave the house during winter so the refreshing sun & warm temperatures gets this tushy off the couch without fail!

Before I go, let's all have a rousing chant together, shall we?

Ohhhhh C-A-T-S! CATS CATS CATS!!!!

{I know my KY girls can relate}

That's right bb's we're headed to the Sa-weeeet 16 & I couldn't be prouder!!
Although I will say this is about the time of year those KY boys send my heart to near destruction! I am way too obsessed with KY Basketball & the thought of us coming close to losing, ever, makes me so anxious!
I love college basketball & March Madness is neck & neck with Christmastime for my favorite season. Come on... College ball all day/every day PLUS the weather starts getting nice?! How can you not love it?!

That's all I have time for at the moment.... But you better believe I've been Listing it up with ideas for future blog topics. All to be tackled very soon!
XOXO & GO CATS!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this time of the year too!!! And I'm so proud of the CATS for making it to the Sweet 16, can't wait until the game on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of the year as well. I love Tar Heel basketball, but I am and always will be a West Virginia fan. Although we lost against yall the other day, I'm rooting for yall all the way against the Ohio Buckeyes. With that said, GO UK! :)

    ReplyDelete