Thursday, March 10, 2011

Check it!

Check out my sassy new title header! Just finished crafting it & I am so proud of myself! Especially since I have the patience of a 3 year old when it comes to most things techy!

In lieu of this ridiculous snow/rain mixture we're currently experiencing in Lex, complete with snow accumulation in my front yard, {absurd} I thought I would share this little gem I found that made me think of spring & summer! Despite this minor wintery setback I am still hopeful.


This is so me. I have never been the outdoorsy type. In fact quite the opposite. An early afternoon tailgate, a day soaking up sun & booze at Keeneland, followed by a trip to Harry's gorgeous patio bar is about as outdoorsy as this girl will get. I'm the girl that would fake a sprained ankle on a ski trip just to be able to sit in the cabin, with my poor little ankle propped on a cushy pillow {gotta' keep up the lie, of course} with a fire going & glass of Riesling in hand. Bo gets so annoyed with me because I refuse to bring flat comfy shoes when we go tailgating. He is the appointed purse/drink holder when the terrain gets rough & mamma needs two hands to walk;)

& as a side note... I got rid of my acrylic nails, ohhh... maybe a month ago? I decided to go to a more natural look for summer & I am struggling to grow my real nails out & get them healthy. As I mentioned above, I have the patience of a 3 year old, {unfortunately, not just for techy things!} Do you all have any suggestions for my poor pitiful nails? Trying to get them in shape because I'm tired of looking at them in such poor condition!

Spring is coming girls... It just has to be!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love that!!! I'm not too outdoorsy either, so thats perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, so cute! here at uva, we have TONS of day parties when the weather warms up-- on fridays we call them FAPs (Friday Afternoon Party) so getting drunk on patios is definitely apart of spring semester life here! i'm new to blogging, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete