Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WooHoo!!

Alright girls... Lemme get a "WOOHOO!" from all of you that are as pumped as I am for the return of the Real Housewives of OC!!


I love those ladies! I honestly got hooked on Bravo because of season one of this show, believe it or not. Vicky is my all-time favorite! I relate to her in so many ways & she cracks me up! I actually got in a liiiittle trouble a couple years ago because of an ill-timed 'WooHoo' @ Keeneland. But we'll save that story for another day!

In all honesty, I'm kind of glad Lynn is gone. I'm curious about her situation now, & what went down that caused her to split from Bravo {according to press & statements from her, she wasn't 're-signed' for another season... Sounds juuuicy!} but half the time, I couldn't stand her. She was a complete moron. I did feel bad for her when the other girls talked badly about her & called her stupid, I'm not completely heartless, but come on... She kind of was. Not to mention she didn't even know she was getting evicted. Really? How does that happen? I understand letting the financially savvy person in the relationship deal with the finances, that's what Bo & I have chosen, but come ON. Help yourself out Lynn! Stay informed!!

"Hello, Lynn? This is Real-Life calling. I've tried to reach you several times but you never seem to return my calls/texts/tweets/e-mails/letters/telegrams/smoke-signals/messenger doves/etc. I was just trying to let you know I'll be stopping by soon to give you a big ole' bitch slap in the face!"

Don't even get me started on those two little brat daughters she had. GAHHH they killed me. In all reality I guess it's not their fault... Their parents are really the ones to blame because they let their children get away with murder. I.E. Season 5 finale - Lynn's girls show up drunk to the end-of-season party... I don't even need to tell you they weren't 21. But the worst part? They rode in the same limo as their own parents! Lynn of course acted oblivious... Sorry Lynn, limos aren't that big.


& I'm just curious, does anyone else agree that they should definitely bring back RHONJ?


I miss them! They were the 0RiGiNAL Jersey Shore... Minus all the stupid GTL & fist pumping!

In other news...
Remember in my last post, the pic I showed of my mascara & how RiDiC my vanity was in the background? & I said it was on my ToDoList to organize?

Voila!


It still looks busy, but believe me... It's come a long way.

Brand new make-up caddy that I purchased last week {Target of course!} is finally stocked & organized to my liking!

XOXO Align Right Justify Full
Numbered List Bulleted List Blockquote

1 comment:

  1. THE OC IS MY FAVE!!! The Original! I love Vic! So sad she is getting divorced. I feel bad for her and Don :( AH I just love that show! And NY and NJ!
    Lynn was a complete airhead...and her daughters were..well, don't get me started!
    I can't really get into Miami and never have watched Atlanta--whoa crazies...
    Anyways..I love the RHOOC,NY,NJ

    ReplyDelete