Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pink Stairs, Pippa, & Little Things

So I'm working a job fair today & I was told I could bring things to do because there can be quite a bit of down time... & I thought I would use my free time for blog posting! {Did I mention I'm getting paid for it?! #winning.}

First of all, I was perusing one of the blogs I follow, & thought I would share. It's basically just like a Tumblr, because it's mostly pictures, but with a few paragraphs here & there. She seems to take an interest in a lot of the things I like looking at... i.e. flowers, pink things, decor, feathers, quotes, fashion, tiaras, cupcakes, pearls... Ya know, the usual. Anyway, I found this today & felt the need to post because I loved it!


Yoouuu guessed it, pink stairs!
I think in the right house & done the right way, they are so fun! Maybe that's just because I love absolutely anything pink though... Hmm.

In other news, I've begun stalking Pippa Middleton.
I didn't get ridiculously into the Royal Wedding mania {I only actively participated in two conversations about it,} simply because I am in denial about Wedding Season officially being here. The Royal Wedding only made it more official. HOWEVER, I will say that I wish my mother had the presence of mind when I was born to name me Pippa. &, as I'm sure you've noticed, she is goooorgeous!

I am on a journey to be Pippa, the American version.
We'll see how that one goes.

& I have a question... I've had confirmation from a very reliable source {ahem, the Real Housewives of New York} that it is a huge faux pas to wear white to a wedding, unless you're the bride of course.
I can only assume, & sincerely hope, the royal family is an exception to that rule?

Pippa!! How could you?!
I'll let her slide, simply because when she realizes I'm doing her proud here in America, she'll immediately want to be my BFF & let me borrow that dress for my own wedding.

Also among my discoveries is a Tumblr page called Little Things!
It's a page dedicated to those little things in life we can all relate to & appreciate!
Here are a few of my faves:)

{It may just be me, but since I am such a baller-wannabe this definitely rings true!}

Hope you enjoy reading these if you visit the page... I should definitely pay more attention to, & find joy in, the little things in life!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment