Friday, May 27, 2011

Planning = Success Vol. 2!

In lieu of my absence I have opted to post about some recent purchases that I am L0ViNG!
As many of you may know already from reading previous posts from me {in particular, this post} I am a little bit of a planning freak. I take planning very seriously, thus I am insanely picky about choosing planners each year. I have been searching for 'the one' since last December. {& yes, I am fully aware that it is nearly June, hence my eternally-panicky state.} If you've read the post I mentioned above you will see that around that time, I was pretty confident about a selection. Well, it has failed me. I love all things Lilly P. & am ashamed my planner & I couldn't work things out. I take full blame for the falling out... I waited too long & the Lilly Pullitzer site was sold out of the one I wanted come January 2011. I checked Amazon & a million other Lilly carriers & they were all sold out as well. I finally found it on Ebay & ordered it with such haste, I didn't even notice it was the teeny tiny version of the one I had been lusting over. & whaddya know, the seller didn't take returns. Plain & simple, it was just too small. I keep my life between the pages of my planner & the itty bitty size was hindering organization. We can't have that now can we?


Which brings me to the present tense... I am pleased to announce I have found THE planner to end all planners!

This planner has saved ma life! Let's take a peak inside shall we?



Please note the handy pocket on the left! Perfect for those items you need to reach quickly!

A monthly view, for quick at-a-glance planning needs.


& an incredibly useful zipper-pocket in the back for miscellaneous items!


It may not seem like a big deal, but lemme tell ya... This planner has been keeping me straight for about two weeks now! & for those of you wondering, I got it at Target! It was just plain black when I bought it, but that was too boring so I had to flair it up just a little with a vinyl letter!




& speaking of Target... Last Friday, because it was Friday {& payday,} I spent my lunch hour there! I just went to browse & promised myself I would use restraint... I'm sure you can all guess how that went.Oops.
But I needed them! ;)




Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment