Friday, July 16, 2010

I Diiiie!!!

Since I just started this blog I thought I would take a minute & describe myself just a liiiitle bit. Let's go with the '5 words that describe you' approach so I don't go into a full-on bio & overload anyone. So let's see, my 5 words are as follows:

1. Girly (just so we're clear, this is an understatement!)
2. Intelligent
3. Loving/Kind/Compassionate (I felt these were all in the same genre, so I'm only counting them as one word!)
4. Forthcoming -- Some may call it blunt, upfront, 'Real', or just downright bitchy, but I think most of us prefer those in our life who are honest;) But only at appropriate times, of course!
5. ORGANiZED

Now, let me explain #5. 'Organized', much like #1's 'Girly' is seriously an understatement. Anal may be a better choice of words, or Obsessive, or if I were letting myself get away with it Obsessive Compulsive could be used. Possibly even Insane? I have been known to be a little, hmm... Let's say rigid when it comes to adapting to stressful situations & spontaneity (back off, I know it's an important life-trait... I'm working on it!) & I think I've learned to cope with the things I can't control by controlling absolutely everything else that is within my control. If that makes sense. But let's be honest, couldn't everyone stand to do a little organizing? Personally, being organized & keeping some things 'just so' has been my therapy for the past few years. When things are a mess, I feel like my life is a mess. When things are clean & neatly organized, my life doesn't feel like such an overwhelming mess. Organizing things calms me down & when I'm finished I feel like my head has been cleared & I truly feel content. Even happy. & I truly believe everyone has something that does this for them. It may not be as odd as organizing, but I everybody's got that little somethin' that does *it* for them!

So, all that being said... My next purchase? The WonderFile!!!!!!!!!!!! It's incredible & made my little obsessive compulsive heart race!! Here is a link to the YouTube video of the infomercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ENaMx21MmQ

I happen to have a few pics that make me want to tell Kentucky American Water [or KU, or Columbia Gas, or Insight] to cool their jets because the WonderFile was first on my priority list! I'm dying to buy it immediately!!




This picture doesn't even do it justice... It's seriously huge!! Except for when it folds conveniently:)

I guess I should add a #6 to my list... Can you guess what it might be??
---> Shopaholic! :) X0X

No comments:

Post a Comment