Thursday, July 15, 2010

My First Post's P.S.

I was just thinking... Since I talked about how I used to be 'creative' I thought I'd post a picture of a couple things I recently made in an attempt to get creative again! In no way am I an artist.. By any stretch of the imagination, but nonetheless I'm pretty proud of them, & they make *me* happy, so hopefully someone else will like them too!

Ultimately this will go on my vanity where I sit every day & get ready, so I plan to put a favorite quote in it. Something that will lift me up every day! Unfortunately, when I'm under pressure my handwriting goes to complete P00 but I like the idea of writing the quote by hand versus typing it!

Along the same lines as the first one, but I'm a Scarface freak (who wouldn't be... Tony Montana is a G!) & I loved this picture & the quote that's accompanying it!

Anyway, I hope someone finds these cute! I'll post some writing from back in the days when my creative juices were really flowin` but I've got to dig them out first! -- XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment