Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ca-uuuute!

I was perusing the few blogs I follow & found this little gem! I could wear one of these aaalll summer while I lounge by the pool in our backyard! How cute are these?!



Is it a problem that I'm already picturing myself in one, or all of these? Along with the perfect poolside outfit that I would probably wear while hosting the perfect poolside party? Oh my LANTA! I need Spring/Summer here immediately. I'm already picking out outfits for things that aren't happening yet. But that right there is a need for a mental note if I've ever seen one! ---Plan the perfect pool party so you can pick out the perfect outfit (complete w/ floppy hat, perfect new flippy floppies, & sunglasses!)

I cannot wait to wear all kinds of fun colors, hang out outside for no reason, bake in the sun by the pool, be in a great mood while I'm running nonsense-errands just because it feels amazing outside, & have a great time with great friends this Spring & Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Fellow KY Blogger!! LOOVE those brim hats!! I am lusting over a few myself......

    ReplyDelete