Sunday, February 27, 2011

5 Things I Can't Live Without

I've been tagged & I am so excited!!! My FiRST tag ever! My girl Jess over at Polka Dots, Pearls, and Pink...Oh my! {what a cuuute blog name, right?!} tagged me! I have loved getting to know this girl through her blog... We are so similar it's ridiculous! Every time I read something she's posted I think "OMG... Me too!!" Check it out because she is the sweetest!! & much better about posting than me! ;)

So here we go! The 5 things I cannot possibly live without:

#1.


My iPhone... I am completely obsessed! I really don't know what the hay I was doing before I got my iPhone. I literally would never need my laptop if I could print from this little baby! I'm sure writing papers on it would be kind of tough, but it's possible at least! Apple has got some serious game... I'm currently debating on whether or not I want a Macbook or an iPad next!
& I have a lot of fun accessorizing it! Take a look at these ridiculously cute cases that are completely impractical but that I would totally have if they didn't cost an arm & a leg!



{Sugar Daddy?! Are you out there?!}

#2.
I don't think I have to justify this one! I think I know a few girls who can't live without our fave, Diet Coke! I seriously am addicted to it!! I really need to cut back & am trying to alternate DietCoke-Water-DietCoke-Water here lately, but sometimes, nothing hits the spot better than an ice cold Diet Coke!

#3.

My Lilly planner & accompanying supplies!
I am nothing if not organized... Check out this post & definitely this post for further explanation!
I am at a complete loss without a planner... This is the one I chose for this year, & I have to be honest, I'm not in love :( It's too tiny!! I love Lilly Pulitzer, don't get me wrong, but when I ordered it I failed to notice in the description that this was the 'pocket' size. I ordered it from a seller on eBay that doesn't take returns! How rude!! Anyway, I'm workin' with it the best way I can but will be ordering the larger size {from Lilly P's website this time!} as soon as it's back in stock! Trust me, I've been checking regularly. But! I'm making the best of it & am writing small!

Now let me briefly explain the rest... I love love LOVE office {& school} supplies! & because I failed to read carefully before I ordered my planner I use these little babies to further stay organized.
The large black & white polka dot notebook is used mainly when I'm subbing... I keep it near me at all times because when I get a sub call I have to write it down quickly! I also keep a {very cute} folder in there with all of my sub-stuff {school phone numbers, addresses, start/end times, FCPS office personnel & numbers, etc!}
The pink notebook with the white swirlys is what I use to keep my finances/expenses straight. I rely heavily on a checkbook & OnLine banking as well, {that I obsess over} but since I'm the one in the house responsible for paying all the bills I take it very seriously & like to stay organized! I keep bills that are due in here & an up-to-date list of when each is due & the amount. It's just a quick little at-a-glance list to keep me on track!
The black notebook is for almost everything else... To Do Lists, Grocery/Shopping Lists, etc!
Can you tell I'm a liiiitle compulsive about my life? But in my defense, these routines & ways of doing things, while odd & weird, totally keep me on track & make me feel calm!

#4.
Oh my gaaahhh... Please tell me y'all feel me on this one. I don't know what I did with myself before I found Hobby Lobby. Their prices are aaalways right, & I can find just about anything there!
& since we're on the topic.....

Target also holds a special place in my little shopping addicted heart!

#5.
Ok, ok... So I know we're doing 'things' here, but it's my blog & I can do what I want! So for numero cinco I'm going to say my closest friends & family! They are truly a support system for me & I don't know what I would do without them!!
I could write/post pictures for hours about that, so I'll spare you!

I spent today doggy-sitting a sweet little girl named Sam! I make up nicknames for pets all the time & will rarely call them by their given name... Why, I don't know but Sam's is Samalama, {Samantha if she's in trouble!}
She's been right by my side all day & I've loved it! We're going for a walk tomorrow if the weather turns out to be nice!

One other thing before I go...



Emma Kate {remember her from here, here, & here?} is growing up so fast I can't stand it! & in my opinion, getting cuter every single day!! Her momma sent this picture on Sunday & I just had to share! I think Boski & I are going to stop by on Thursday! Eee! I can't wait!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment