Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Listing & Lusting!

With Spring on it's way (yes, I am staying positive & doing every no-snow dance I know!) yours truly has been shopping for fun things to make spring even better! Because I'm a massive nerd I tend to make lists. My number one list happens to be a To-Do List, but the 'Things I Must Have' List is a close second & happens to be never ending. Here are a couple of my recent items :)

How sweet are these?! I'm obsessed!!


Let me just say, I LOVE shoes. I quite possibly am a shoe hoarder. What a tacky nick-nack is to a hoarder, a shoe is to me. I can't help it, I see a pair (or two or three!) fall in love, & have to have them. There have been times I blatantly chose a pair of shoes over other obligations... Like bills, gas for the car, food, etc. Irresponsible as it is, I can't help myself. I have a problem!
& let me just be completely honest here... Shoes always fit. No matter what size I am everywhere else, my shoe size stays predictably the same... I. Love. It. Subsequently, there is a massive overflow of shoes in my closet. Well, most of them still fit in there! I think I own more shoes than anything else, actually.

I went to Vegas this past summer & this was my 'Definitely Going to Vegas' pile.
[There are 13 pairs in this pic... For 4 days & 4 nights, just so we're all on the same page.]
(Sorry for poor pic quality.. That was before the iPhone entered my life!)

Problem? Some think so, but I just cannot help myself! I sent the pic to my boo, who was living & waiting for me in Vegas at the time, & he helped me narrow the selection!

Alright, back to my List!

I'm thinking these would be kind of perfect for Keeneland's Spring Meet!!

I also just looooove this!

Personally, I think this is seriously PRESH! If done the right way, it could also be perfect for Keeneland! This top just looks so fresh & lively to me. The exact opposite of ho hum winter-wear!

& as always
THIS sweet baby will always be on my List! Until I have one in my possession of course! I think that just about everyday I send a little style prayer in hopes that the price will drop momentarily so I can buy one! Or that one will just fall into my lap! ;)

& thanks to this stylish chica I've also been looking here for a few spring-y Keeneland options!

Oh Spring, how I love you & wish you would make an appearance in all our lives very soon!

Meanwhile, this is my current state:


:)
Being productive & I love it! Responding to e-mails that are in response to resumes I've sent out! Eee!
Also-- Please note the pink UK coffee cup I am sippin' from! Gotta` support my boys in blue!! They've got a big game tonight & I KNOW we can win it! Unfortunately we all have to look at Bruce Pearl the biggest tool of life in that hideously tacky TN orange blazer. Ick.

Have a great evening my loves! GO CATS!! XOXO <3!!>


1 comment:

  1. ok girlfriend! I feel like we have the same style!! AND LUSTS ie- LV SPeedy , I want the 35!! We need sugar daddies. Where did you find these dresses and that top! Keeneland MUSTS for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete